Preparation Time: 25 min
- 250 g Spaghettini (whole wheat if possible)
- 400 g broad beans
- 100 g Parma ham in 1/2 cm thick slices
- 100 g mozzarella
- 2 sprigs of basil
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 100 g light crème fraîche (15% fat)
- Cook beans in boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
- Finely dice the ham and the mozzarella.
- Press the cooked bean kernels out of the skin and purée together with 3 tablespoons of the cooking water and the plucked basil leaves.
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil and the light crème fraîche, season with pepper and salt.
- Cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water according to the directions on the package, drain and toss in the remaining oil.
- Reheat the purée and divide onto four plates. Place spaghetti on top and sprinkle with ham and cheese cubes.
Nutrition facts (Per Serving)
- Kcal: 465
- Protein: 27.1 g
- Fat: 13. 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 59.1 g