Preparation Time: 35 min
- 50 g streaky bacon
- 300 ml sour cream
- 1 tbsp freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 leek
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cans of tuna fillets in water (200 g each)
- black pepper
- 750 g potatoes
- 20 g butter
- fresh thyme
- Finely dice the bacon
- Wash, and trim the leeks and cut into thin rings.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan, add the bacon and leeks and sauté over medium-high heat until the bacon begins to brown, and the leeks have softened.
- Drain the tuna well, cut into bite-sized pieces and add to the pan.
- Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into thin slices.
- Lightly butter a large casserole dish and lay out a layer of potatoes on the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the bacon, leek, and tuna mixture on top, then add a layer of potatoes as before.
- At the end, pour over the cream and top with Parmesan and thyme.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170 °C for 60 to 75 minutes, or until the potatoes are soft.
Nutrition facts (Per Serving)
- Kcal: 569
- Protein: 28.8 g
- Fat: 31.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 31.3 g