Prep Time: 5 min
Cooking Time: 15 min
- 2 tsp of olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion,
- 224 g of haddock
- 2 medium white
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1/4 cup of fresh parsley
4 cups of mixed greens
1/4 cup of sprouts
- 2 tsp of avocado oil
salt and nenner
- Place a pan on medium heat and add one tsp of olive oil.
Next, add in the yellow onion and haddock and cook until done.
- Peel and roughly chop the potatoes then boil them on the stove
top until they are soft.
- In a large bowl, combine the onions, cooked haddock, boiled
potatoes, egg, and parsley.
- Form 4-6 fish cakes depending on the size.
- Add another tsp of olive oil to the pan and pan-fry the fish cakes
on both sides for 2-3 minutes.
- In the meantime, put together a side salad by combining the
greens, sprouts, salt, and pepper.
Once the fish cakes are done serve with the side salad.
NUTRITIONAL VALUE (per serving)
- Fat: 13 g
- Carbs: 51 g
- Protein: 33 g
- Total Calories: 450 Calories