Preparation Time: 37 min
- 4 fillet steaks, 150 g each
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- sea salt
- some lettuce leaves
- 4 small tomatoes
- 100 g Provolone or Mozzarella
- 4 slices whole wheat toast
- 20 g butter
- some sage leaves
- Rinse the beef fillets under cold water, pat dry, season with salt and pepper and sear in hot avocado oil for approx. 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Rinse and drain the lettuce leaves.
- Slice the tomatoes and cheese.
- Toast the bread with butter and cover with the lettuce leaves.
- Place the steaks on top, add the sage leaves, tomato slices and cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven at approx. 200 °C until the cheese melts.
Nutrition facts (Per Serving)
- Kcal: 436
- Protein: 41.4 g
- Fat: 24 g
- Carbohydrates: 14 g