Preparation Time: 30 min
- 200 g whole wheat tagliatelle
- 4 small zucchinis
- 500 g halibut or sea bass fillet
- 4 tsp lemon juice
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 200 ml sour cream
- Halve the zucchini crosswise and cut into thin sticks. Blanch in boiling salted water for about 1 minute and set aside
- Rinse the fish fillets with cold water, pat dry, cut into 8 slices, salt and sprinkle with lemon. Prepare the pasta according to package directions, drain and set aside
- In the meantime, fry the fish fillets in a coated pan with a little olive oil for about 3 minutes on both sides, then keep warm.
- Briefly sauté the garlic in the pan, deglaze with the sour cream and allow the sauce to reduce slightly for 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add the thyme leaves and the zucchini strips, bring to the boil briefly.
- Mix the pasta with the sauce and serve the fish on top.
Nutrition facts (Per Serving)
- Kcal: 418
- Protein: 33.5 g
- Fat: 13.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 41.1 g