Preparation Time: 36 min
- 750 g tuna fillet
- 8 tbsp olive oil
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 beefsteak tomatoes
- 2 small zucchinis
- 4 spring onions
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 2 onions
- 1 clove of garlic
- Fresh parsley
- Fresh rosemary
- Fresh thyme
- Rinse the tuna fillet with cold water, pat dry and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Prepare a marinade with 4 tablespoons of oil and the lemon juice and add the tuna in it.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 15 min.
- Meanwhile, clean and wash the vegetables. Skin the tomatoes, remove the seeds and cut into pieces.
- Halve and slice the zucchinis. Cut the spring onions into pieces and cut the peppers into strips.
- Peel the onions and garlic cloves, cut the onions into rings, finely chop the garlic.
- Rinse the herbs with cold water and drain well, and finely chop the parsley.
- Sauté the vegetables in 2 tablespoons of oil until done, season with parsley, rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Remove the tuna from the marinade and let drain.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a wok pan, add the tuna pieces and fry until crispy all over. Add in the vegetables and heat briefly.
- Enjoy with roasted potatoes or crusty whole wheat bread.
Nutrition facts (Per Serving)
- Kcal: 570
- Protein: 44.6 g
- Fat: 39.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 7.6 g