Preparation Time: 30 min
- 1400 g vegetables (broccoli, fennel, Cherry tomatoes, zucchini, yellow peppers, mushrooms)
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 100 g shallots
- 75 ml vegetable broth
- Herbs of Provence
- 200 g grilled cheese
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 700 ml vegetable juice
- Divide the broccoli into florets, blanch for 5 minutes, then drain.
- Slice the fennel, halve the cherry tomatoes
- Halve, slice the zucchini, cut the peppers into bite-sized pieces.
- Clean and halve the mushrooms.
- Peel and finely chop the garlic cloves.
- Peel and quarter the shallots.
- Heat 3 tbsp of olive oil in a large pan and sauté the vegetables in it for 8-10 minutes, after 5 minutes, add the halved broccoli florets.
- Add the vegetable broth, season with salt, pepper and herbs and let simmer for a few more minutes.
- Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a coated pan and fry the cheese cubes in it until golden brown
- Serve the cheese with the cooked vegetables.
Nutrition facts (Per Serving)
- Kcal: 365
- Protein: 19.8 g
- Fat: 24.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 16.6 g