Preparation time: 25 min
- 250 g linguine or tagliatelle (preferably whole grain)
- 150 g spinach leaves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- black pepper from the mill
- 100 g sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tbsp capers
- 2 cans of tuna (canned in water) (185 g each)
- Prepare the pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- Clean the spinach, wash, and drain well.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil, add the spinach and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Roughly chop the tomatoes.
- Drain the tuna well, cut into bite-sized pieces, mix with the tomatoes and capers, and add to the spinach along with the pasta.
- Gently mix and serve immediately.
Nutrition facts (Per Serving)
- Kcal: 379
- Protein: 26.9 g
- Fat: 6.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 53.3 g