Preparation Time: 35 min
- 800 g ripe tomatoes
- 2 onions
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 small mild pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 750 ml vegetable broth
- 1 bunch of herbs (2 branches Thyme, 2 small sprigs of parsley, 2 sprigs of basil, 1 small sprig of rosemary, 1 bay leaf)
- 1 stick celery heart
- 250 g mozzarella
- rosemary flowers
- Wash the tomatoes, remove the stalk and cut into small pieces.
- Peel the onions and garlic and dice both finely.
- Halve the peppers’ length ways, remove the stalk, seeds and membranes, cut the flesh into small pieces.
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan and sauté the onions, garlic and peppers.
- Add tomatoes, sauté briefly.
- Pour in vegetable broth, season with pepper and salt. Add the bouquet garni and celery heart, bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer. Cover for 20 minutes.
- Remove the herbs and celery. Pass the soup through a fine sieve and taste again.
- Drain the mozzarella well and cut into cubes of approx. 0.5 cm.
- Pour the soup into preheated cups and garnish with the cheese cubes, rosemary blossoms and chive.
Nutrition facts (Per Serving)
- Kcal: 248
- Protein: 14 g
- Fat: 17.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 8.5 g