Preparation Time: 15 min
- 1 can kidney beans (280 g)
- 1 can white beans (280 g)
- 1 large red onion
- 4 sticks of celery
- 1/2 bunch flat-leaf parsley
- 2 cans of tuna fillets in water (200 g each)
- 150 g lettuce
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- Rinse the beans in a sieve and let drain.
- Clean, wash and finely slice the celery.
- Peel the onion and cut into rings, roughly chop half the parsley.
- Clean, wash and dry the lettuce.
- Drain the tuna and tear into bite-sized pieces.
- Put everything in a large bowl, then add the chopped parsley.
- Prepare a dressing from the vinegar, salt, pepper, mustard and olive oil,
- Pour over the tuna and bean to the mixture.
- Mix well and serve
Nutrition facts (Per Serving)
- Kcal: 359
- Protein: 30.4 g
- Fat: 14.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 24.9 g